I love Christmas because....
1. The dark, cold, wintery weather means nights in front of the crackling fire and lighting lots of candles
2. When the sun rises on a frosty morning it paints a beautiful canvas of pinks and purples across the early sky
3. The Christmas markets arrive in Manchester and the city centre if filled with the smell of hearty festive food and drink
4. We get to decorate the house from head to toe in twinkling lights without feeling over the top
5. Mulled wine & Christmas Films
6. You get to wrap up warm and go for walks. There is nothing better than the crunch of frost under your boots
7. You can sink into warm bubble baths every night
8. I get to dig out my hot water bottle!
9. I can eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch, tea and for supper
10. When I go back home my little village is always filled with Christmas carols and the tree on the green is covered in lights reminding me of when I was a little girl.